Friday, August 25, 2006

I won't be around much...

I broke my tooth last week, and I had a root canal done yesterday. SO.. I won't be around much. I am having trouble concentrating on anything. I feel like my jaw is broke....and my tongue is bruised. Did you know that you can bruise your tongue..for crying out loud???!!! lol!

If you need something and e-mail me, I may or may not answer right now. I can't guarantee anything. lol. If you are lucky, I will answer you after I take a pain pill...and there is no telling what will come out of my mouth!

Good news, though....apparently not eating because of the pain has caused me to lose 7 pounds! WOO HOO!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no, Michelle. Take care and I hope your mouth is better soon. Enjoy the weight loss but you already look tiny so don't get all Nicole Richie, lol.

Rachael said...

Hope youre feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better