Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sad news...

There has been a great loss in our family. One of my family members, Amanda and her husband, Clay lost their new baby boy on August 25th. He died within minutes of being born. There was no warning. All ultrasounds were fine. They went in to have a healthy baby boy, and left the hospital empty handed, and planning a funeral. They had an open casket funeral Monday, and I got the honor of seeing the little angel. He was beautiful....perfect. I will never in my life forget that feeling. I can't describe the overwhelming urge to just pick him up and rock him.

I will be getting a charity kit together in the next few weeks. I hope that you will help me to help the Lewis family in their time of need. I am hoping I can raise enough money to take some of the financial burden that this unexpected tragedy has caused. Please, if you can, pray for the family.

Ethan Charles Lewis-
born August 25th 2006-died August 25th 2006
Rest in peace little one

12 comments:

Bretta said...

So sorry for your loss...how devastating. I am not a designer, but if I can do sample layouts or something like that for the charity kit, please let me know. I would like to help.

Hugs and prayers to you and yours...

Jennifer said...

How heartbreaking...I can't even begin to imagine what they must be going through. *sad*

Anonymous said...

Michelle-- So very sad about your tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers are with your family, especially Amanda and Clay.

Cammy said...

Oh, that is so incredibly sad. I'm really sorry for your family's loss. When my mom died, I remember my granny so lost and sad. She told me that no matter what the age, a parent should never have to endure the loss of their child. Ethan and his parents will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Keela said...

Oh wow...I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine. I'll pray for them. {{HUGS}}

Darcy said...

Oh, I am so sorry for your family, Michelle. I will lift them up in prayer for peace and comfort.

Anonymous said...

I have chills.... my heart and prayers go out to you and the family. How devastating.

Anonymous said...

That is such a tragic loss, All my love to your friends!

Anonymous said...

Please let the family know they will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs,
Erica

Karin said...

I only just came across this - I can't begin to imagine the pain everyone must be going through.

Hugs to all.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Michelle, how devastating - they are in my prayers. Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Susie

Anonymous said...

Michelle. That is SO sad. I am so sorry for your loss...