Saturday, December 23, 2006

More layouts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Making memories

Making memories page kit-Michelle Underwood SBB store
fonts
LD telegram
LD royal portable
journaling-Every day we are making new memories. I cherish each and every one.
DST- http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=54422&cat=500&ppuser=176



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thankful for you
background paper,star-Cheer me up page kit (SBB), papers,label, Beyond cool page kit (SBB),negetive frame,staple- You and me page kit-(SBB), gem, ribbon- Making memories page kit (SBB)
FONTS
pea Saraloo
Pea Kristen
misproject
I captured this picture while we were having a Thanksgiving dinner with our whole family....when I see it, it reminds me that I am thankful to have you.

No comments: