Tuesday, December 26, 2006

With love page kit! SBB




With Love Page kit-SBB
**BONUS QUICK PAGE!!**

Are you in love?? Or maybe you have some valentine pictures to scrap? This is perfect for any occasion, no Holiday needed! You will get 7 papers in 12x12, as well as a BONUS QUICK PAGE!!!!!! You will also get some vintage color rub ons...(which can also be purchased separately.) You will also get a ribbon, staple, buttons, beads, rose, glitter heart, glitter glass heart, swirls, label, frames, clip, gems, and punch label phrase.






With love Rub ons
Vintage color Valentine Rub ons... Also available in the With love page kit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both of your new kits!! I just used beyond cool, the colors are amazing! I would say I am off to get the new stuff but I am betting after the layout I just did I won't have any spending money. LOL Have a look [URL="http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=55562"]No Dinner[/URL]

luckyfun89 said...

luckyfun89 เป็นเว็บหนึ่งที่ทุกคนนิยมมาแชร์ระสบการณ์กัน ไปพบหัวข้อหนึ่งที่คนมาแชร์ข้อด้อยบาคาร่าจากเซียนมีชื่อเกม pgslot ที่ครอบครองใจคนส่วนมากให้เข้ามาเล่นกันได้อย่างแน่น

สล็อตออนไลน์ 8b said...

สล็อตออนไลน์ 8b คือเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่มีชื่อเสียงมากในวงการคาสิโนออนไลน์ PG SLOT โดยเกมสล็อตเวอร์ชันนี้ถูกพัฒนาโดยค่ายเกม 8b ซึ่งเป็นค่ายเกมชั้น