Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I have arrived...

The joys of Myspace..lol

Some random guy e-mailed me on myspace and wants to know if I would pose on his car. (Yes, you read that right..POSE ON HIS CAR) He is looking for models..and he came across my profile. He gave his cell phone # to get a hold of him. I am seriously thinking of calling him..........RIGHT AFTER PIGS FLY, or maybe when hell freezes over. Yeah, I will definitely think about getting back to him on that one. What in the heck is this world coming to.
I called Danny and told him about it ( I was nearly in fits..it is so hysterical to me! lol) He wasn't so amused. Actually, not at all amused, and I think I heard crickets chirping after I told him. lol.

Then, some random guy e-mailed me and said.. ( I am quoting here)
"Hey.. you're really easy on my eyes over here. So i was curious if you have MSN messanger or YAHOO? "

Ok, lol. I asked him if he even read my page. I mean, if he did he would know that I am a mother of 3 and married. I told him that we had nothing to talk about unless he wanted to talk about kids, scrapbooking or marriage. lol.


Anyway... I don't even know if I have linked my myspace page on here...
Here it is- http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=79053861





3 comments:

The T said...

oh my gosh michelle that has to be some of the funniest stuff i have ever heard!!! i mean, not that you aren't easy on the eyes...errr...ummm....i mean....its funny that you are getting hit on via myspace!!!


better watch out!!

i will have to add you to my friends.

the key is to make your birthday WAY older than you are! people do age searches - most of them aren't looking for 60 year olds!!!

heee heeee heee - still giggling over here!

Anonymous said...

LOL, pose on his car! You've still got it, girl. That's some funny stuff.

Theresa said...

Wait a minute!! He said I was the only one who could pose on his car! Why that two-timing.... Grrr.....