Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Now we are all sick..

Yup. I spent half the day yesterday at the doctor's office (after I spent hours dealing with my internet provider because my internet was whack).
Anyway, Talon has been up most of the night for 3 nights in a row with fever. Brett hasn't been running a high fever, but he has been warm, and has a sore throat. Anyway, when Talon gets sick he gets all lovey with me and Danny. So, we have had about 100 germy kisses since he has been sick. Now we are sick. Poor Danny went to sleep around 6:30 last night (I fought every urge in my body to not be overwhelmed after the day I had--plus, I was starting to feel yucky myself). I sprayed lysol all over EVERYTHING in the house, and I washed all the bedding yesterday so that everyone could have a fresh, clean bed to sleep in. ( Danny had to sleep on the couch until I got the bed washed and made, then I helped him to the bed and tucked him in. Poor baby...lol) I only broke down once yesterday. lol. Yay me.

No comments: