Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Winner of the most disturbing/disgusting thing.....

DO NOT LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED! lol.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!








LINK HERE
This one gets the award. ARE.YOU.KIDDING.ME. I totally mean no offense to the lovely lady that made these. Seriously, I am just in shock that something like this exists. AND, read the description. Classic. Here is an excerpt...

Love bleeding? Hang this pad up on the clothesline with pride! This pad has a red flannel bloodstain applique with a heart cutout.

Wait, wait....that's not all girls....

Why use cloth pads? There are SO many reasons. Cloth pads are re-usable, so they are both economical (you don't have to keep spending money on cloth pads/tampons) and good for the environment (less stuff going in the landfills!). They're also good for YOU - these pads are made from cotton, a natural fiber, so your skin can 'breathe'. It's thought that having synthetic fibers next to your skin 'down there' can contribute to things like yeast infections & toxic shock syndrome. These pads are also really comfortable - I would say they're luxurious, compared to paper pads! I like to use the blood-water created when soaking my pads to water my garden. It's a great fertilizer!

AND.... they would go perfect with these...

HAPPY UTERUS PANTIES!!!!!!


link (cause you know you want these!!!)



6 comments:

Amanda said...

OH MY!

I have no other words.

TanyaLynn said...

I have to say I have Neeever seen anything like this before I don't know if I should laugh or be afraid oh yeah and thanks for the link because you know that I am going to have to run out and get a pair of those undies LOL!!!! I have to say the fertilizer tip was seriously gross yuck

Anonymous said...

Oh okay, I can die now. I have officially seen it all. I am laughing and in shock all at the same time. How freaking hilarious (and gross).HA!!!!!

Love the new kit BTW!!

Anonymous said...

that's so gross but soo funny!!! I am sure any hubby would find those panties sooooo sexy!!!

MissHuniBuni said...

ultra super yuck on both!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

jajjaja you made my day with this post! cute....

Bety