Saturday, March 17, 2007

SHUTTERFLY ROCKS!!!


I just got my Shutterfly book in. I can't believe it! I am loving it! I have been wanting to try this for a while...and I just never got around to it. I thought that it would be hard, or take too much of my time. I was SO WRONG! It is so easy. You just load your pictures, pick your project and go with it. It's really user friendly. I really want to do a calendar next. ;) It is just too fun to see your creations in an actual book. I feel like I have hit the big time and have my own book published! ( I am such a weirdo!!!)

Here's more pictures.


I had no idea that you could actually load your own graphics onto the front and back of the book! What a great idea! I used my paper from Precious Love page kit
and it looks so good printed. (not to toot my own horn, I am just talking about how vibrant and true to color it looks!) The layouts are so colorful. I can hardly stand it, I am so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michelle! That is SOOO cool! I have been thinking about the Shutterfly thing too but just haven't taken the time to look into it either. I will now!! Your book looks awesome! I wish I could see it in real life, but your photos of it look great! Thanks for the push to get moving on mine and great job!! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks amazing...
I soo have to do that too!!!

Amy Teets said...

Yours turned out awesome too! I can't wait to do another!

meems said...

Your Shutterfly book looks AWESOME.
I must must get on this!