Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TOOT!!!

I have a layout picked up for Scrapbook Trends Baby Idea Book 2007! Yay! The layout is of my twin and Chandler (her son, my nephew) when he was first born. I am super excited about having that published! She didn't even want those photos scrapped! lol! ;) Now they will be in a scrapbook magazine for all to see! lol! (((I used my Precious Love Quick page! Yay!)




AND....I just got an e-mail yesterday that I had another layout picked up for Scrapbook Trends August Magazine (About me section). I used my Owl love Quick page!!! Who'd thought that wild and crazy Quickpage....about owls, would get me published! lol

If these layouts make it into the book, this will be my 5th layout published in scrapbook trends. They give the best prize packages!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!