Friday, April 27, 2007

Shoot me now

Talon has Fifths disease. I have some crazy funk that is making me feel like death. I woke up with it the same morning that Talon woke up with the rash. I can pretty much rule out me having Fifths disease because I had it when I was younger.

This week is the World's biggest fish fry. We are missing the parade and everything today. That really sucks. I haven't been able to take any of the kids to the carnivals or anything! Poor Talon looks like a leper right now...so, I don't think anyone would appreciate me taking him to a carnival with tons of kids..lol.

Anyhoo-- I am on the computer for a very limited time today. If you don't hear from me, I am not ignoring you...I am just on my death bed. Oh, but don't worry about me. I will be just fine (that is me whining...by the way).

1 comment:

Karie said...

So sorry to hear that you and your little one are sick. It's never fun having a sick one, but especially when you are not feeling well also. Here's a wish for the "sickies" to go away! Hope your feeling better soon!