Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I believe in the power of prayer

Danny just found out that one of his friends has been in a horrible accident. He hit a deer while riding his motorcycle.

I believe in the power of prayer, and I am putting this out here in hopes that everyone that reads this will say a prayer for him and his family. His name is Dave, and his wife is Brenda. They are an adorable couple. They are completely in love, they have been married forever (20+ years)...and this is just completely devastating.

Danny doesn't have any updates. All we know is that he has several injuries, and his head trauma is severe. He needs prayers, and lots of them. If you pray, then please put them on your prayer lists.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Loads of prayers that is terrible!!

Tara Sroka said...

praying for your friend =)

Unknown said...

thank you Michelle...and to the ladies who left comments...you all are sincere special people....esp. you Michelle....thats why your my baby and I love you....-Danny

Anonymous said...

I've also been married 20+ years and cannot imagine what worry & pain she must be experiencing. I will pray for both of them at this time. Please keep us posted.

Amanda said...

Oh my!! I am praying now, for Dave, Brenda, and everyone that is connected to these two!

Bless you, and keep us updated!

Keela said...

I'm so sorry, Michelle...I will pray.

Cheryl said...

I pray that God work in the hands of the doctors helping Dave and that Dave's body is restored to good health! I pray for Brenda and the rest of the family that God give them peace during this difficult time and that they learn to rest on Him.

Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Sorry to hear that, Michelle. I'll include them in my prayers. Hope everything goes well. Beth (kewl_jive)