Wednesday, November 21, 2007

All I want- New kit at SBB!


ALL I WANT PAGE KIT

JAMMED full of goodies!!! These yummy papers (6 in 12x12 size), and accessories are sure to make the perfect layout or craft! You will get a BONUS QUICK PAGE!!!!!!

The elements include- 2 frames, raffia bow, stick pin, love phrase, buttons, ribbons, staple, sequins, eyelet, label, flowers, clip, and laundry label.

**Check out the matching solids!!!!!**

Don't want the whole kit? You can buy the papers or Quick page separately.



ALL I WANT QP
Just want the Quick page??? I have it for sale separately for you! ;)


ALL I WANT PAPERS
Don't want he whole kit? I have the papers for sale separately. ;)


All I WANT SOLID PAPER ADD ON

Perfect add on! These matching solids are perfect!

DON'T FORGET THE CLOSEOUT SALE!
.25 and up! You can't pass this up!

No comments: