Friday, January 04, 2008

So happy with my shutterfly order!

I can't believe that I am just now getting around to posting this. I ordered my Christmas cards way too late through Shutterfly. I was so excited that they came in so quick (I mean super quick...they weren't even due in for another few days!)..and they looked GREAT!!! I also got 2 layouts printed. I can't tell you how excited it makes me to see my layouts in actual print form! {{CLAPPING!}}

Here are some pictures of my layouts on display---

I also worked on another check book cover and a planner cover...they turned out so cute. The pictures are so horrible. My camera was acting up. Actually, it's fine. It is totally user error. I have no idea what I am doing. Anyway, you can get the idea here....just ignore the blurry pictures.



1 comment:

Monique said...

Wow your checkbook and planner covers are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great weekend! :-)