Saturday, March 07, 2009

New pictures of Baxter...






It was wonderful out today! I can't wait until it warms up for good! I wanted to get some good photos of Baxter today because next week he will be sporting a shorter hair-do. lol.

He will be 10 months old in just a few days. It's hard to believe that this beautiful puppy was found in the shelter. We are so lucky to have him! Do me a favor and check your local shelters before you go out and buy a dog. Sometimes you might just find exactly what you are looking for. ;)





3 comments:

DixieDoesPSP said...

Baxter is precious! Yes, I agree Animal Shelters are the best way to go when looking to adopt a pet. I recently adopted my baby Misty Blue from our local shelter and I could not be happier with her. You can see my little Cocker Spaniel here if you would like: http://digiscrapboutique.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=17410&ppuser=6 she is simply adorable. I am so glad you and Baxter are happy together.

Annette Piper said...

Baxter is gorgeous! We've always got our pets from the shelter too.

mean mom productions said...

How awesome!! I love the this dog already. Give the dog a hug for me.