Friday, March 13, 2009

Random cute stuff!!!! Becuz I am bored!


Baxter totally needs this. It's ONLY $6.60!!!! You can get it here- ACCESSORY ROW
Look at the cute charm hanging from it.


Ummm, hello! I need these! How cute. There are sold here- SHANALOGIC


What domestic diva does not need this fab pair of gloves to clean with. Seriously tho, I couldn't even wear them to clean..I would be afraid to get them dirty. How stupid is that?
Here's the etsy shop that sells them. JULIE MEYER'S SHOP

Tell me this isn't the cutest belt!!! I am so in love! AND it's only $16.00.
You can get it here- SHANALOGIC

Ok, that's it for now. I could post about 50 more things..but I won't bore you. I am just doing some "window shopping" because I have put myself on a spending freeze. Sigh. I think I am just making myself miserable! lmbo!


2 comments:

Annette Piper said...

I love the things you've picked! You must have extraordinarily good taste ;)

mean mom productions said...

Totally dig your cleaning gloves girl. Reminds of how clean is your house show.