Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Heads up on NSD sale!


I will be having a BUY MY STORE sale!!!
It will start Friday and end Sunday night. Don't miss this! ONLY 3 DAYS!!!!! ONLY $45 for the whole store!!!!!--More info will be given Friday, and I will post a link to where you can "buy the store".

Don't want to buy the whole store? Then a 50% off sale is just the thing for you! Friday I will issue a code for the 50% off sale!!!! It will be only Friday- Sunday....so don't miss out!!!!
**You can't use this code for the "BUY MY STORE" sale**

Don't forget about the CLOSEOUT SALE going on now at SCRAP WOW!
EVERYTHING IS $1.00!!! Can't beat that!




post signature

2 comments:

gabs said...

wow - awesome

Unknown said...

Awesome sale! I am so excited for this weekend and NSD! Thanks for stopping by my blog!