Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Announcement...BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

Well, the time has come for me to leave Scrapbook bytes. It's bittersweet. I am so totally excited to be moving to the new store....but I have been at SBB forever and it feels like home. I think it's going to take some time to adjust.

So.....if you guys are wondering where my new store will be.....I am moving to TWO PEAS! Woo hoo! I have been a fan of Two peas forever and a day. Never in a million years did I think that I would be a part of it. I am looking forward to this new adventure and hope that I don't totally bomb.

So, I hope that you all can be patient while I move my products to the new store. I hope my friends and customers will follow me there. I couldn't live without you.

I will be removing my products from SBB tomorrow night, so if you have any coupons that you haven't used yet, or have a product that you want you better grab it now! Some of my products will not be moving to Two peas!

post signature

3 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats!

Make sure you leave us the link:)

Megan {ShabbyBlogs} said...

Oh Michelle! How exciting! I'll be sure to change the links on my site to reflect your new "home." You will do amazing!!! I'm behind you all the way, girl!

mean mom productions said...

Congrats! Are you designing one of the freebie kits? I can't wait to try out your stuff.