Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Getting my kids to brush their teeth- RE: Tanner's tasty paste Review

How many of us have to constantly fight with our kids to get them to brush their teeth? Seriously, you would think that they would rather NOT have their teeth rot out of their head. lol. Problem is, they HATE my toothpaste (too minty), and I hate the thought of them using children's toothpaste I find at the grocery store because it's so surgery sweet. Can that be good for them? My kids range from 7 to 13 and finding the right toothpaste for all of them is not easy.


I was asked to try Tanner's Tasty paste and I figured I had nothing to lose. 
Let me tell you...the stuff is amazing. The boys love EVERY flavor! The toothpaste come in lots of flavors, such as chocolate, vanilla, BlingSicle (Orange creme), and the yummy taste makes them want to brush their teeth!
Confession: I have been using it too! It's so yummy! 
I can rest assured that my children's teeth are healthier while they use Tanner's tasty paste.An added bonus is that I don't have to worry about all the added stuff  like sodium lauryl sulfate, saccharin, artificial colors or flavors that are added to other toothpastes. You'll get none of that yucky stuff in Tanner's Tasty paste!
 

Here are some facts about Tanner's Tasty paste. (really, it's interesting) The more I read, the more I love this stuff!
 Mom's are RAVING about this toothpaste!


Dr. Holden is a dentist and has her own practice in Manhattan Beach, California. 

By working with children everyday, Dr. Holden has learned which flavors children respond to best when using toothpastes and prophy pastes. This understanding of children's favorite flavors has lead to the development of the Tanner's Tasty Paste line of toothpastes for children. If children enjoy the flavors of their toothpastes, it is likely they'll brush better and more often. And, if they brush better and more often, they'll have fewer cavities!

You can order it online- 



Tanner's Tasty Paste ships product using only recyclable
cardboard and corn starch packing peanuts (which dissolve in water).



post signature

2 comments:

bless their hearts mom said...

thanks for the post -am going to have to see about ordering some-my daughter hates 'big girl' toothpaste!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this! I will order right away. It is a constant battle for us and I too hate all that junk in regular kids paste...thanks again!
Lisa