Friday, June 25, 2010

Inspiration and great craft ideas!

cat food container @ the fickle hobbyist


20 minute flip flop project @ tatertots and jello

awesome wreath makeover @ a little knick knack

basket light @ dream home

framing first key to new home @ our poverty with a view

best ever cream cheese cookies @ beat until fluffy



daisy dresser and farm table @ primitive and proper

basket liner tutorial @ craftaholics anonymous

easiest cobbler ever @ santa's gift shoppe





post signature

4 comments:

mean mom productions said...

cool inspiration. come see what I created in mere..minutes for my two on the 4th of july.

Alycia said...

ooh i like the key frame and basket lamp! very clever :)

i see your work is sold on twopeas! i'm a pea! my name is Sea Star on the forums :)

KasiaJ said...

Thanks for the feature! I was so excited when I saw it on here!

Brittney said...

Thanks for featuring our first key frame!!