Thursday, July 15, 2010

More winners!!! ;)


Tiny Tokens designs winner!
Blogger 
samarcy said...
MUSIC TO MY EARS.......... 
Hand Stamped Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings
--------------------------------------


Crab apple designs winner---

 Blogger AmbreRose said...
What a fun shop with so many cute little notebooks.
I like the paint sample chip ones, those are cute.
I really like the Retro Sewing Pattern Notebook the best.

-------------------------------------------



Holly days winner---

I love the sports bottle!
So great that there is a compartment at the bottom.
 ------------------------------------------



Wish with me giveaway winner--


Nicole said...
I love the tote you reviewed! I also love the Crab print tote bag- cute!  --------------------------------------

post signature

No comments: