Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Divine Inspiration


 make your own room spray @ under the table dreaming

new life to old furniture @ how does she

supply caddy @ 6 inches of ribbon

wonderland cookie jar @ one monkey two monkey

ruffle shirt @ just sew sassy

donut muffins @ crazy domestic

not so typical front door wreath @ the diary of daves wife

{printables} @ kind over matter

icecream cupcakes @ from glitter to gumdrops

storage baskets @ 2 giggle boxes

laptop sleeve @ skip to my lou

cute bench makeover @ decor chick



4 comments:

Decorchick! said...

Hey Michelle, thanks so much for featuring my little bench!! I really appreciate it! :)

Jenn said...

I'm loving your blog and I've just seen the first page! Thanks for posting our fall frenzy button! I'm excited your joining us! I'm following your blog and can't wait to read more! Seriously cute!

Jennifer @ Life with the Lebedas

PJimison said...

Thanks for the link! mmmm. I went and made some room spray today and it smells wonderful! It worked! yay!

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

Michelle! Thank you for the Feature! It totally made my day! I just added a tutorial on how I made the {wreath} if you are interested! http://daveandkristycall.blogspot.com/2010/08/wreath-tutorial.html