Sunday, September 05, 2010

Welcome to the Pink Dandy Sunday Blog Hop!


 
This blog hop will be up for 3 days! From Sunday the 5th-Wednesday the 8th. A new blog hop every Sunday. Joining in on a blog hop is a great way to find new blogs that you love and supporting each other with sweet comments. 
 
Make sure to hop on over to Pink Dandy Chatter and follow her blog too! ;)
Please grab the blog hop button and post it on your blog so that we can bring more bloggers to the blog hop!
*****
How does this blog hop work?  
1. Add your blog name and the URL to one of your favorite posts on the Linky below.  
2. Make sure to follow Pink Dandy Chatter Blog and Pink Dandy Chatter will follow you back!!  
3. To ensure that Pink Dandy Chatter will follow you back, you need to make sure and leave a comment (below on this post) saying that you are a new follower and also leave a link to your blog.  
4. Please follow at-least 2 blogs on the list that appeal to you  
5. Your blog must be family friendly ONLY. Explicit sites will be removed from the list. This will be a great way for all of us to connect with one another. I hope that if someone follows you from this blog hop, that you will make sure to follow them back. Let’s make this a fun and enjoyable experience for all!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi! I'm a new follower here

I have two blogs in which I joined.

A Walk Through My Notebook
<a href="http://earnonline-newbie.blogspot.com>Earn Money Online</a>


Thank you so much!

Lisa

Karen said...

Thanks for letting me join in this blog hop! I am a follower. I enjoyed your blog! Please stop by if you get the chance:
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Ruth said...

Thanks for the visit & for hosting! I'm a follower

http://livingwellspendingless.blogspot.com/