Wednesday, October 27, 2010

How's this for inspiration!

thankful garland @ tatertots and jello


wonderfully beautiful kitchen @ three pixie lane

owl treat box template {PRINTABLE} @ paper crave


cinnamon swirl pancakes @ the idea room

pie in a jar @ c stands for carrie

ruffled shirt @ welcome to the good life

mini pots of pumpkin cream pie @ the crafting chicks

black velvet cupcake in a jar @ according to kelly

thanks for popping by @ jacolyn murphy

houndstooth purse @ a winding road

creative printable @ i love it all

ballard inspired paper holder @ infarrantly creative

cupcakes in a jar @ relatively reagan

ruffled sweater @ holy craft

who loves you hat @ all things heart and home


7 comments:

LifeAsDINKers (Ava-J) said...

Oh, i love all the ruffled stuff, gorgeous!

Nancy said...

Michelle,
I love this blog! Cupcakes in a jar!!!! Brilliant! I am amazed at what all of these talented women come up with. I love the inspiration! Thank you so much for posting these.
Nancy

Aleksandra Nearing said...

Oh my gosh the cupcakes in a jar are so cute!

Unknown said...

Wow I love every item! What inspiration, thanks!

Infarrantly Creative said...

Thanks for including me in your shout out post. I am glad you liked my paper holder!

Larri said...

Fabulous inspiration! Visiting from Pink Dandy. Happy Sunday! :o)
Larri at Seams Inspired

Brooke @ The Crafting Chicks said...

Oooh, thanks for linking to my little "pots of pumpkin cream pie" post! :) And I'm loving all of the other projects you shared as well. Have a lovely day!! Thanks again! :)