Tuesday, March 27, 2012

I am hooking you up with this awesome deal!!!

they are running a promotion where you can get $50.00 worth of merchandise from Modern Vintage Boutique for ONLY $25!!!
(this deal lasts only 5 days, so hurry!)

Those of you that are already signed up for Plum district... run your little booty OVER THERE and get this deal!

If you aren't already signed up, you CAN SIGN UP HERE.

Once you are signed up you can earn Plum dollars by referring your friends and if someone buys something you get $5.00. Several times I have been able to get something for CHEAP or FREE using Plum dollars. Even without Plum dollars, some of these deal are FANTASTIC!

Let me just show you a few things that I am lusting over at MODERN VINTAGE BOUTIQUE.














I think this dress is what I will end up buying. ;) Do you like it?




No comments: