Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Stuff I am kinda lovin right now ;)

Coffee table turned bench! Whaaa? Creative, huh!?


SHANTY 2 CHIC-
Make your own coasters. Love these! Great gifts, or a great addition to spiff up your house. Who doesn't love this?



Also, here's a MAGNETIC STAND that can hold pictures or even recipes in your kitchen! It's fabulous!
This is something I HAVE to make! I think these would make super fabulous gifts, too!


Less than perfect Life of Bliss says, "Life is too short to paint everything white!"
I agree! Check out the paint job on this bold piece of furniture!


As I was nosing around on the blog, I found this LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM!
I am in love!


Check out this FAMILY PORTRAIT WALL at Craftaholics Anonymous-



On that note-- Check this out at TATERTOTS & JELLO
These fun shaped frames are really hot right now.


I am absolutely in love with this OLD DOOR PRIVACY SCREEN at Not Just a House Wife.
I can't tell you how much I love it!


Here at 36th Ave, I am totally in love with these ENJOY THE RIDE PILLOW CASES!
If you only knew how badly I wish I could sew so that I could make this NOW.


Just look at these CUTE dog beds made from drawers! Seriously!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Michelle!

I am feeling SO INSPIRED after looking through the things you are feeling....I'm feeling them too! Especially that old door screen, bicycle pillows, and the family portrait wall.

I'm going to create with some color and welcome spring. So glad I stopped in this morning.

Cori
Starview Sonnet