Thursday, April 12, 2012

I *LOVE* sharing deals ;)




 


I think that I will start sharing with you all some of the awesome deals I come across. I am not sure yet how often I will do it...but when the mood strikes- you better get ready to shop!
**Reminder-- these are LIMITED deals. Sometimes they sell out or time out. HURRY**



 $35.50 for the purse! Yellow is so hot right now! Get ready for Spring! How can you possibly work in the garden without these tools? lol




 
 ONLY $2.25!!! CLICK HERE

 $14!! CLICK HERE


$10.75!!!! CLICK HERE

ZULILY

$14.99 - Your meals will taste better if you wear this. ;) CLICK HERE

JOSS & MAIN

 

Floral & Damask Kitchen Linens & Aprons- SO CUTE! CLICK HERE

 

 

GroopDealz.com

Boppy by Design

  $18.00!! CLICK HERE




Very Jane - Boutique Deals
Bright Floral Camera Strap Covers - Ships In Time For Mother's Day!!!
ONLY $13.25! CLICK HERE



 CLICK HERE! ONLY $29.00!!
 
 
 
Satin Flower Thong Sandal
$12.00!!!! CLICK HERE
 
 
 
 
Original 
 

Plum Steal: $12 for $25 Worth of Jillie Willie Products

No comments: