Sunday, January 05, 2014

Darlin Monograms Review



If it isn't moving, monogram it!

Darlin Monograms was established July 2013 by a mother-daughter team located in Newport News, Virginia. They offer a variety of products to choose from - towels, clothing and accessories, even digital monograms - as we all know, you can never have too many monograms!


Facebook: /DarlinMonograms
Twitter: @DarlinMonograms
Instagram: @DarlinMonograms
Pinterest: /DarlinMonograms
Tumblr: darlinmonograms.tumblr.com

Tag your product photos with -- #darlinmonograms -- to receive a special discount code!
------------------------
Everyone that knows me knows that I am impossibly addicted to monograms! This store totally feeds my addiction!











I got a SUPER ADORABLE pullover to review. This is my Go to when I want to be warm and cozy while still being cute! lol. I have washed it probably a dozen times, and dried it and it still looks perfect! The stitching is excellent. No threads have come loose and the sweatshirt is a great quality. This is going to last a LONG time! Seriously, this would make a great gift for a teenager or adult! It is timeless! In the Navy I ordered a small. I think the other colors have different size variations. Make sure you read/ or ask. The Navy was man/woman size and the small is very comfy. It's not tight at all and gives me enough space to put a long sleeve shirt underneath and it's still roomy!



You can personalize your monogrammed shirt/tshirt/pullover/etc. with a Lilly pattern! (Be still my heart!!!!)
Look at the options!




WANT TO BUY?


No comments: