Thursday, January 30, 2014

My Julep Box arrived!


Become a JULEP MAVEN
(contains a referral link)

What you'll get

  • First access to the latest color trends
    & beauty innovations by Julep
  • Over $40 worth of polish & product
    for only $19.99/month
  • Exclusive benefits, like free shipping
    & 20% off
    at julep.com 

How it works

  • 1-Take our fun, fast quiz to find your Style Profile.
  • 2-Sign up to get your customized Welcome Box.
  • 3-Get excited! You can start enjoying your Maven perks right away.

Monthly Maven Reveal

Log into your account between the 20th-24th of every month to preview your box, try a new style, upgrade, add extras or send your box to a friend at no extra charge.

Here's my box this month--


 I got a 50% off code and there are always deals, sales, a little surprises on the site! I am going to keep my subscription for now. I NEED some of those nail polishes! Some of the colors are TO DIE FOR!

They also have other beauty supplies and lots of goodies to help you with your nails... check this out--

It's a better way to paint your nails! Fun, isn't it!?

Oh, and look at this mini set-

I seriously need these colors!!

So far I am loving this monthly Subscription Box!

No commitment, You can quit anytime! I think I like the deals they have on the site more than the actual monthly subscription! lol!

(that's my referral link)

Check them out on FB-

No comments: