Thursday, February 20, 2014

Bark Box- February 2014


When you sign up for BarkBox, every month you will receive a box in the mail with four or more carefully selected products and presents for your dog – anything from toys, bones and all-natural treats to hygiene products and innovative new gadgets!
If your dog is begging for more or you want to gift a favorite item to a friend, we’ll give you exclusive opportunities to order more products at a great rate.
A portion of proceeds from each box will go to help doggies-in-need. To learn more about our causes, read about our giving program.
Whether you’ve known your furry friend for years or have a new special canine in your life, BarkBox is the monthly necessity for keeping your pup entertained and feeling well loved.
To get a better idea of what's in the box (and to see some cute and happy dogs), visit our Facebook Page.

THE UNBOXING!



 A Zucchini toy
Seriously, who would have thought my dog would be OBSESSED with this! :)
Made by P.L.A.Y. (Pet Lifestyle and You)

Bacon, bacon? Where's the bacon? Do I smell bacon?
This was a HIT!
By Barkworthies

Strawberry and Carob flavor natural organic treats for dogs!
By Max and Ruffy's

Chews! These are like crack to my dogs. They cannot get enough of these chews!
by Barkworthies and Etta Says

WHY I LOVE BARKBOX--
1) I spoil my pups. I swear they know when the Bark Box comes in. They get so excited!
2) We live in the middle of nowhere, so no dog stores to get treats anywhere around us (I am not a fan of Wal-Mart)
3) It allows me to offer the dogs products that I have never heard of or never thought of purchasing for the Pups!

Here's my referral link- https://barkbox.com/r/BBPAHYGH07
(Use the link to get $5 off your first subscription!!!)

No comments: