Friday, March 14, 2014

BirchBox - March 2014

(contains referral code)

Birchbox is the best way to discover new grooming, beauty and lifestyle products. Sample top products from high-end brands, get expert advice, buy new favorites and earn points with every purchase.

Connect with Birchbox on FACEBOOK!

Only $10 per month.
(The products in the box far exceed the $10!!)

Full size versions of the samples can be purchased on Birchbox! You get points and discounts when you buy from Birchbox. I think this is a very cool idea!!!!

Not everyone gets the same box! It's a surprise every month!!! Not only can you purchase full size products from your Birchbox, but they offer all kinds of other products too! You aren't just limited to your sample products!
---------------------

MARCH 2014 BIRCHBOX UNBOXING!
This month's theme- SPRING FORWARD

 The season is changing, and spring will be here before you know it (we promise). To help you take advantage of that precious extra hour of daylight, we've packed our March box with clever ways to maximize your routine. Here's to springing forward!


 STILA LIP GLAZE- Full size $8
Who doesn't love STILA gloss?? If you haven't tried it.... you are missing out! So excited to get this in my box this month!

 JERGENS BB BODY- Perfecting skin cream
You also get a $2 coupon to use in stores that carry this product!
Normally BB cream is just for the face... not anymore! This product goes on sheer, absorbs quickly and delivers benefits in just 5 days. You skin will be luminous, firmer, hydrated and with fewer imperfections.

I was excited to try this! So far I like it! I will be purchasing the full size! When it comes time to start showing leg and arms... I can use any extra help I can get! I am so excited that there is a product like this on the market! I really hope it makes my legs look better. I always have bruises, I am pale with lots of red blotches. I will keep you updated!

 KEIMS- Cleanshine Energizing shampoo
Full size is $9.50
Can't wait to try this!

 AIR REPAIR- Rescue balm
Full size- $12
This is an all natural salve to help repair chapped or cracked skin on the lips, elbows, cuticles (and anywhere you need it!)
Can't wait to try this! I will let you know if it works!

EGYPTIAN MAGIC- All purpose skin cream
Full size- $26-$38
All natural, all purpose salve.
Claims to moisturize, fight wrinkles, treat burns and bruises... AND MORE!
I have a nasty bruise on my leg (that darn coffee table jumped in front of me again). I am trying this. I will update you on how it works on bruises! Stay tuned for that!